Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
This is TRUMP in a nutshell. Somebody gets in his way and he shoves them aside. We need a President who knows how to use his elbows. Remember, when NBC dumped him, he filed suit. Now, we see that NBC has surrendered to the greater power (The Donald)

Donald Trump buys NBC's stake in Miss Universe Organization
http://www.foxnews.c.../?intcmp=hphz07

TRUMP tweeted the following at 11:30 am today:
Just purchased NBC's half of The Miss Universe Organization and settled all lawsuits against them. Now own 100% -- stay tuned!
Chin Facial expression Microphone Tie Gesture

Attachments

Reactions: Tonto

· Registered
1,134 Posts
I call Mr. Trump, "wrecking ball politics" and he is exactly what this country needs to get back on track of being great. Any other politician from either side would only be more of the same crap.

Alan Greenspan (former Fed Chairman), was speaking on CNBC last week. They asked him about the potential rate hike and he said it would have no impact and it is silly to focus on that, while avoiding the REAL PROBLEM. The real problem said Mr. Greenspan is the entitlements in this country have gotten way out of control. He further commented that the entitlement issue has become the political "Third Rail", as any politician would commit political suicide should he/she attempt to reign in the reckless entitlement spending.

I laughed when I first heard that Trump was throwing his hat in the ring, but now I am behind him 100%.

· Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
I call Mr. Trump, "wrecking ball politics" and he is exactly what this country needs to get back on track of being great. Any other politician from either side would only be more of the same crap.

Alan Greenspan (former Fed Chairman), was speaking on CNBC last week. They asked him about the potential rate hike and he said it would have no impact and it is silly to focus on that, while avoiding the REAL PROBLEM. The real problem said Mr. Greenspan is the entitlements in this country have gotten way out of control. He further commented that the entitlement issue has become the political "Third Rail", as any politician would commit political suicide should he/she attempt to reign in the reckless entitlement spending.

I laughed when I first heard that Trump was throwing his hat in the ring, but now I am behind him 100%.
Greenspan, once so revered, is a joke. His policies helped create the housing bubble & the ensuing collapse. He's right about entitlements, but I doubt The Donald would go after this. Personally, I think our regulatory system is a bigger problem where know-nothing bureaucrats get to rule with an iron fist.

If the Donald were more consistent, he'd be easier to support. He wants a wall on the Mexican border but then thinks we should take in Syrian refugees?

· Banned
11,831 Posts
Greenspan, once so revered, is a joke. His policies helped create the housing bubble & the ensuing collapse. He's right about entitlements, but I doubt The Donald would go after this. Personally, I think our regulatory system is a bigger problem where know-nothing bureaucrats get to rule with an iron fist.

If the Donald were more consistent, he'd be easier to support. He wants a wall on the Mexican border but then thinks we should take in Syrian refugees?
After the economic SHTF I recall Greenspan being quoted as saying "I guess I was wrong".

· dislike Cuomo!
4,951 Posts
I was not happy about trump taking the lime light again for months, but the more and more I hear about him the more and more I'm diggin him. 4 months ago I would have said it's just another publicity stunt, but I think he's actually serious.

Checklist:

Not a politician. Check.
Bad Butt who tells it like it is. Check.
Not PC. Check.
Hates liberals. Check.
Has enough money to not need politics to be lucrative (ie corrupt). Check.
Business/finance savvy. Check.
Has a job. Check.
Thinks jobs are important. Check.
Doesn't believe he's not actually rich. check.
Is "hip" enough to stack up against liberals. Check.
Has enough money to finance his own campaign and doesn't need to sell his soul to special interest. Check.
I approve.

· Banned
2,607 Posts
The fact that he is not politically correct will get my vote.
The politically correct police is ruining people's lives . Dentist and lion come on big deal. What you call blacks. What sexual denominations and exceptable. Words to describe them. Blaming guns instead of blaming the criminals. Everyone knows who they are. Come out and say it in public.
Illegal immigrants
commiting crimes and not being deported People on welfare having more kids with different fathers that do not support them.
Muslims
That are terrorist sure they are not all terrorist but since we can't tell don't let anymore in the country.
This is what is ruining the greates country in the world

· Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Trump on winning...​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yahMJ_E8UI​

· Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The two best candidates for the GOP nomination are TRUMP and Cruz, and they get along just fine. I have my fingers crossed for a TRUMP - Cruz GOP ticket. The Donald serves one term and makes America Great Again. Then Cruz runs for the top spot to Keep America Great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.