Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all that's happening out there, if you are around NYC or out and about please be alert and careful.

With all the warnings about terrorists coming over the Mexican border and the BLM idiots threatening white people with violence tomorrow, please be careful and aware of your surroundings.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
I am taking the special precaution of flying into Long Island in the morning.

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
just keep eating all the fear you are being sold. Bahh
Really? Are you really saying you don't think these lunatics are a risk to first responders and the community, especially on a day like 9/11? Tell that to the families of the 8 cops murdered in the last month.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
there are threats to everyone out there. just be vigilant! we no longer live in a world where you can be unaware of your surroundings and the people around you. I'm not an alarmist-just a realist- and that goes for every day of the year.

·
Banned
4,735 Posts
Just received this today. Stay alert.
crazy world. And, if one were to carry without intention of going to a range, but with ONLY the intent of self protection, one would be jailed, license revoked and possible jail time. A very crazy world.
Yet, that crazy woman can spout violent hate and thats ok.
Could you imagine, the average white man stating on the radio we should LYNCH and KILL all black men? holy poop.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
I have an upcoming job to do at the WTC retail buildout and I'm sure the security is going to be a total PITA- has anyone done work down there recently and is the vehicle security center in full swing yet?
Not sure, but the security is pretty ridiculous. My old man, forced to retire from FDNY after 9/11, was told he couldn't participate in the siller foundation stair climb because he poses a potential terror threat, because he has to have o2 24/7. Oh the irony.

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
Not sure, but the security is pretty ridiculous. My old man, forced to retire from FDNY after 9/11, was told he couldn't participate in the siller foundation stair climb because he poses a potential terror threat, because he has to have o2 24/7. Oh the irony.
Your father should be leading the climb, not left out.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I have an upcoming job to do at the WTC retail buildout and I'm sure the security is going to be a total PITA- has anyone done work down there recently and is the vehicle security center in full swing yet?
I pass on every job I get offered in the city no matter what you can't pay me enough to work in the city, did it once never again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.