Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
We often go to Millers Ale house in Commack because it is close and because we love their onion rings. We order them every time. This evening we ordered two baskets of onion rings and they both arrived half empty. One basket was undercooked to the point that the batter was raw. Could not send them back because the kids attacked them like piranhas.

Ordered some dry wings, extra crispy, the wings that came to the table were still klucking. Sent the wings back. Five minutes later they bring us the same wings we sent back. To add insult to injury, the waitress never came to see if we needed more drinks. Asked for a manager who took his bloody time to show up and then proceeded to educate us about wings. At this point we left. At $1 per onion ring, I expect them be at least cooked. And when in a pub, I expect the waitress to actually bring me drinks.

Avoid at all costs!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Something about that location. Seems like every joint that has opened there has sucked and then gone away.
Never a good excuse to screw up an onion ring...it's just wrong.
Tom,
You're exactly right. I've been in Commack 15 years now and every time that place changes hands, I go to try it out....and always walk away disappointed.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Had the OUP outing at the levittown location, the staff knocked me unconcious, chained me to the back of a pickup truck, and dragged me around Hempstead turnpike, because "they don't take kindly to conservative folk round here".

*The events that took place may have been modified to better express the victims disdain for his treatment.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hubby's on a diet. Your not helping are you ?
He took one day break. It is our anniversary

He will back on ruffage tomorrow, and some venison in Cabela's

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Had the OUP outing at the levittown location, the staff knocked me unconcious, chained me to the back of a pickup truck, and dragged me around Hempstead turnpike, because "they don't take kindly to conservative folk round here".

*The events that took place may have been modified to better express the victims disdain for his treatment.
chances are the liberal folk wouldn't use a pickup.....just saying.

-Vick (who also doesn't own a pickup, and actually owns a station wagon. it's like a european carryall, ok?)

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
He took one day break. It is our anniversary

He will back on ruffage tomorrow, and some venison in Cabela's
Elk!

Thinking about creating www.millersalehousesucks.com
I hear that is a successful tactic. ;-)

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts

Sorry I missed that one. I would've gotten tanked and the events of the night would be far more entertaining (with no embellishment needed)

Might have ended with me shirtless in the parking lot shouting "I thought we were in 'Murica. I thought we were in 'Murica!!!!" as the 50,000 volts kicked in.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Jackson's has better food & better 'ale'.

Miller's is good if you're half in the bag & it's NFL Sunday or you're 19.

Reactions: malakaguy
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.