Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) This is not "cop bashing"
2) This is really quite long but by the time you get to the end you will not believe what transpires
3) This is a case of a few individuals runnng COMPLETELY amok, but also a case of the "system" protecting them at the expense of a citizen.

And yes whatever your problem is, whether you are "bipolar" or whatever, DO pull over for the cops. But what follows is unreal, I mean just staggering.....


Warning: NSFW
 

·
Moved to Texas!!
Joined
·
2,260 Posts
Well, it happened in PA. It's the drop kick state.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Muscle31 said:
Guy gets the crap beaten and tasered out of him, taken to the hospital, beaten some more after hospital personnel ordered out of the room, signed out 26 minutes after being beaten and tasered, taken to the barracks, cops disconnect the video feed after he tries to plead with a judge to save him, beat and taser hin some more, drive him back to the hospital a second time unconscious, incarcerate him and make up BS reasons for denying his parole like "lost paperwork" when his crime was:

His car looked like another car that was in a fender bender that was so minor they did not even take a police report, and he failed to pull over(for whatever reason)?

And your response is "stuff happens"- yes it does, but we need to fix stuff like this FROM happening, and try to get this guy some justice.
 

·
Supreme Pontificator
Joined
·
6,971 Posts
I don't believe this actually happened. It is obviously a you tube hoax. If it were real, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be all over it.

:sarcasm
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Colfaulkner said:
I don't believe this actually happened. It is obviously a you tube hoax. If it were real, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be all over it.

:sarcasm
Are you meaning to say if the kid were black (like Troy Davis) that Sharpton and Jackson and the ACLU would be all over this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,416 Posts
I'm sure the 'snopes' guy will chime in shortly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,987 Posts
That guy remind anyone else of Tex Grebner a whole lot (the guy making the video)?

Otherwise... That's ridiculous. I really can't believe nothing else was done about this. I hope that, if everything this video claims is true, that the "suspect" here sues the county for all it's worth and the officers get 20 years minimum. I'm not holding anything against them for stop sticks or stopping his car like they did, they had no way of knowing what was going on inside the car or the mind of a driver who wouldn't stop. Everything else after removing him from the car, though, is inexcusable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,632 Posts
................. from the title I thought this thread was about the Democratic national convention.
 

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
Joined
·
3,802 Posts
I just watched the whole LONG video and I'll I can think is WOW  ??)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
272 Posts
This brings me over the edge

If this was one of my family members there would be a round two on the news..I find it hard to swallow that these guys are not incarcerated.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,808 Posts
Captain Will said:
1) This is not "cop bashing"
2) This is really quite long but by the time you get to the end you will not believe what transpires
3) This is a case of a few individuals runnng COMPLETELY amok, but also a case of the "system" protecting them at the expense of a citizen.

And yes whatever your problem is, whether you are "bipolar" or whatever, DO pull over for the cops. But what follows is unreal, I mean just staggering.....


Warning: NSFW
(Boat-owner) Will, you've been accused of cop-bashing many times in the past (many of those accusations came from me) and you always denied it. No matter how transparent you were, you still denied it, damaging your own credibility greatly, in my opinion. Your anti-police arguments were time and again proven incoherent and without merit.
So tell me, WHY are you posting a video of an incident that happened 2+ years ago in Pennsylvania?
WHY do you always push your anti-cop agenda on a Long Island firearms forum - there are PLENTY of anti-cop forums out there.
WHY are you posting an OBVIOUSLY one-sided account of a police-involved incident and making ignorant judgments?
I totally agree that SOME of this video sounds horrible for those cops (after the bad guy was placed into the police car). But I find it odd that the guy who made the video made statements like, "non-accident DUI" and 'he had stopped drinking for a year', "I didn't see in the video...", "I didn't hear in the audio..." - somehow knowing all this and giving the arrestee all the benefit of the doubt - but not the cops....and jumping to many, many conclusions. Why?
In the first 14 minutes the narrator made SO many silly comments about police tactics that I started to tune him out - and didn't watch the second half of the video. Maybe there was something on there that proved these cops are animals - fine, but I wonder how much you would believe if this same guy made a similar, one-sided anti-gun video.
There are hundreds of "fact-based" anti-gun videos on the internet. Would it be OK if I started to post these here? Or would it be INAPPROPRIATE? With all the cops on this site, is it appropriate to find old anti-cop videos and post them, or continue with anti-cop posts - having NOTHING to do with firearms?
Sure, it's an open forum and we can discuss just about anything, but WHY do you need to do this so often?
I have no idea what you do/did for a living, nor do I care, but would it be appropriate if I constantly posted against your chosen profession, that you have the utmost of pride in, when it has nothing to do with "Long Island Firearms"?
 

·
Vote 2A
Joined
·
1,878 Posts
Dan 0351 said:
(Boat-owner) Will, you've been accused of cop-bashing many times in the past (many of those accusations came from me) and you always denied it. No matter how transparent you were, you still denied it, damaging your own credibility greatly, in my opinion. Your anti-police arguments were time and again proven incoherent and without merit.
So tell me, WHY are you posting a video of an incident that happened 2+ years ago in Pennsylvania?
WHY do you always push your anti-cop agenda on a Long Island firearms forum - there are PLENTY of anti-cop forums out there.
WHY are you posting an OBVIOUSLY one-sided account of a police-involved incident and making ignorant judgments?
I totally agree that SOME of this video sounds horrible for those cops (after the bad guy was placed into the police car). But I find it odd that the guy who made the video made statements like, "non-accident DUI" and 'he had stopped drinking for a year', "I didn't see in the video...", "I didn't hear in the audio..." - somehow knowing all this and giving the arrestee all the benefit of the doubt - but not the cops....and jumping to many, many conclusions. Why?
In the first 14 minutes the narrator made SO many silly comments about police tactics that I started to tune him out - and didn't watch the second half of the video. Maybe there was something on there that proved these cops are animals - fine, but I wonder how much you would believe if this same guy made a similar, one-sided anti-gun video.
There are hundreds of "fact-based" anti-gun videos on the internet. Would it be OK if I started to post these here? Or would it be INAPPROPRIATE? With all the cops on this site, is it appropriate to find old anti-cop videos and post them, or continue with anti-cop posts - having NOTHING to do with firearms?
Sure, it's an open forum and we can discuss just about anything, but WHY do you need to do this so often?
I have no idea what you do/did for a living, nor do I care, but would it be appropriate if I constantly posted against your chosen profession, that you have the utmost of pride in, when it has nothing to do with "Long Island Firearms"?
:jawdrop
 
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Top