Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
I rented my house out for the summer so I picked up this motorhome for my third season in Vt.
Nice rig , 1995 , 460 , 30 ft. 50k miles verrrrry clean. Got it locally for $ 6,500 .

I plan on coming back to the island several times during the season , so this will be my lodging .
We also plan on taking a trip to Maine or points unknown with it.

When I get back to Vt. in May I will have 4,000 + linier feet of pine T + G waiting for my son and me. Before I do that we will have to build all the overhangs.

Attachments

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,117 Posts
A familiar face for a frosty day...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Looks great.

On a side note, change the spark plugs in the RV. Those engines are know to shoot the plugs out of the heads anywhere from 60-80k miles. It's an expensive service, but changing or helicoiling heads is worse.

And after thinking while typing, are you sure its a 95 and V10?? 95 should be 460. V10 first year should be 97 or 98

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great.

On a side note, change the spark plugs in the RV. Those engines are know to shoot the plugs out of the heads anywhere from 60-80k miles. It's an expensive service, but changing or helicoiling heads is worse.

And after thinking while typing, are you sure its a 95 and V10?? 95 should be 460. V10 first year should be 97 or 98
yes , 460

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Then ignore my plugs comment. You're good to go with no worries.

It's a V8 though, not V10
Yeah , I had a 460 in a heavy duty van I owned previously . Not great on gas , but most motorhomes aren't.

Reactions: dougfxdl
1 - 12 of 12 Posts