Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
moved to greener pastures
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean - you have to be kidding.

Convicted felon during traffic stop: 'I'm sorry officer, my gun is digging in my hip'

"I'm sorry officer, my gun is digging in my hip," Upshaw told Officer Shane Overfield as a strong odor of marijuana flowed out of Upshaw's car windows, records state. Upshaw, who is serving three years' probation for felony drug offenses, is prohibited by state and federal laws from possessing a firearm.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-gun-seizure-traffick-stop-20111219,0,3897808.story

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
Where;s the Rev. Dr. Sharpton Esq.  A classic case of DWB.

·
Registered
133 Posts
This guy should be locked up for life and if he is ever released he should be sterilized so he can not have any dumb kids.   The last thing this country needs is more dumb people in our society.

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
What kills me is the $5.00 for bail of $150.00, are you kidding me, on probation, pot & a gun!!! Some dumb liberal will end up saying we should feel sorry for him and tell the city/state to give him money because the police bothered him.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
airbrushart said:
What kills me is the $5,150.00 (fixed it), are you kidding me, on probation, pot & a gun!!! Some dumb liberal will end up saying we should feel sorry for him and tell the city/state to give him money because the police bothered him.
What a maroon!

5 Grand bail for this idiot, Brian's was $1M bond, 500k cash, reduced (over the strenuous objections of ADA) to $100k cash. Go figure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts