Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this show is one of Dean's fav's so I thought I'd give a head's up that it's being rerun on the Sleuth channel beginning tomorrow.

I missed it initially but watched a marathon last weekend when I was trapped in my basement.

Good stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,132 Posts
Please stop talking about this dammed show already.  I cant take it...you hear me stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.  I cant watch anymore of it.  I was watching the 36 hour marathon last weekend and my wife was telling me that I have a dumb look on my face already from sitting in front of the TV.  I watched in the kitchen, living room, family room and bedroom.  And once i left the house I turned it right back on once we got back home.  Hi my name is cycler and I am a "The Unit' addict LOL LOL ;D ;D ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,310 Posts
great show.  I pray to Bob Brown daily.
 

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
Joined
·
11,589 Posts
The Robfather said:
great show. I pray to Bob Brown daily.
Bob kicks ass!
 

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
dirt diver (Mac) FTW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,132 Posts
[quote name='milspecnsn']What's everybody's favorite episode? Mine is the the SERE Training one [/quote

Mine is the one when Macs wife get jilted by the Colonial and she then gives a speech at the dinner they are having with all the wives and Unit Members. Then the terrorists come in and all get killed. And of course the SERE training one as well
 

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
milspecnsn said:
What's everybody's favorite episode? Mine is the the SERE Training one
The one with Hector's funeral (play 16), not so much a favorite, but very moving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
My favorite is the one where Mac is letting some guy kick the shit out of him and screaming like a woman until he gets the word and then pulls a Colt .25 (I think) out of his pants and quintuple taps the guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,310 Posts
i'm going to go with the pilot here.  simple.  effective.  the whole essence on the show in 40 minutes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,204 Posts
Great show. A real shame when it was cancelled. When I'm not watching football I'll be watching The Unit, thanks for the heads up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
About 80% of the episodes were outstanding. The other 20% were silly-ass crap, like everything else on CBS.

When this was cancelled, I took CBS off my cable box, as there is no reason whatsoever to turn it on anymore.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,268 Posts
The pilot was awesome Jefes... We were all fans at Santo Poco.  But towards the end it started to get a bit out there and respectfully at times a bit silly.  I think that maybe the %20 percent the Private is referring to...
 

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
Joined
·
11,589 Posts
milspecnsn said:
What's everybody's favorite episode? Mine is the the SERE Training one
Anyone with Bob in it ;D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,268 Posts
Tonto said:
Anyone with Bob in it ;D
It's kind of hard to tell with all that makeup... but if you look hard ...
 

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
Joined
·
11,589 Posts
bobtorre said:
It's kind of hard to tell with all that makeup... but if you look hard ...
I knew that avatar looked familiar.... ;)

 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top