Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all:
It is with profound sadness that I inform you of the passing of Vicktor Volpe in his 41st year of life. Vicktor leaves a loving wife and a young son and daughter behind. I knew Vicktor since he was 14 years old when shortly after he began shooting as a Junior on the NYS Service Rifle Team. There was never a finer young man! Vicktor suffered with cancer for the past 4 years but did not want anyone to know. He was a brave man and will be missed greatly by all. His service is private, but condolences may be sent to Ron Volpe at Volko Supply. 205 Herricks Road New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Thank you,
Ed

·
Registered
12,046 Posts
To all:
It is with profound sadness that I inform you of the passing of Vicktor Volpe in his 41st year of life. Vicktor leaves a loving wife and a young son and daughter behind. I knew Vicktor since he was 14 years old when shortly after he began shooting as a Junior on the NYS Service Rifle Team. There was never a finer young man! Vicktor suffered with cancer for the past 4 years but did not want anyone to know. He was a brave man and will be missed greatly by all. His service is private, but condolences may be sent to Ron Volpe at Volko Supply. 205 Herricks Road New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Thank you,
Ed
Very sad news, I had met him through a purchase for an Olympic Arms he put together on the forum. Unfortunately, I was post cancer surgery and was walking with difficulty. He asked me about my health and I was really hesitant to discuss it. He encouraged me that cancer treatment has improved greatly over the years. Prayers to his family.

·
Registered
414 Posts
OMG!!!
Can you tell me when Vic passed away? I am in shock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts