Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Been a long time since I really participated in this group and for good reason, it was too heartbreaking to be around people who still had their firearms. Back in October of 2014, my now estranged (soon to be ex) wife and I had a verbal altercation and she called the police. Since then, my pistol permit was suspended. Since Columbus Day 2014, my permit and handguns have been locked away in SCPD. I am happy to report, my renewed Suffolk County Pistol License has been returned to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Excuse me while I do back flips down the block!). I'm back and cannot wait to get back out to the range and "Lettin Freedom Ring".

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
SWEET .... CONGRATULATIONS WAY TO GO !

Reactions: Mike the Marine

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Glad to see you back. Congrats.
I remember the posts that you did at the time.
It really hit home on how much we really do not own our handguns.
That NYS is totally in control of them.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Awesome. Glad to hear and congrats. What's the first gun you are going to shoot.

·
Banned
10,933 Posts
I remember that story. Glad to hear your rights have been returned...although it's a little disconcerting that you had to plead with the government for them to GIVE you a fundamental right.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Wow, a verbal altercation results in a year of you losing your 2A rights and YOUR PROPERTY. Did they take away your 1A rights too ? No WWW access for a year ? No newspapers for 6 months ? No religious services for a year ? The only state where guilty until proven innocent. Tell the (soon to be ex) **** you sold them so she does not pull the same poop again.
Any damage done to YOUR PROPERTY ? i.e. Engraved numbers ? Usage ? Dents ? Scratches ?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Any so called "zero tolerance" policy that permits an angry b**ch to make up an allegation against a law abiding person who is exercising his constitutional rights must be abolished.
And too top it off, gotta give the ***** 50% of your assets.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Congrats, glad you got them back. Hope they took good care of them while they were away.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts