Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'As I have written before, "The Left always takes the side of evil because the Left is the side of evil." The Left-the ideology against individual rights and against the efficacy of the individual reasoning mind-is the origin of every mass murdering regime of the past century, from the Soviet Union to Nazi Germany to Imperial Japan to Communist China to Castro's Cuba to North Korea to Saddam's Iraq to Iran.

The Left in America will always side against America, because America is the least Leftist-that is, the most individualist-nation in history. Similarly, the Left will always side with Islamic dictatorships against Jews and Israel, because Jews and Israel respect individual reason, individual achievement, and (at least to some extent) individual rights.'

http://ronpisaturo.com/blog/2015/09/10/the-iran-deal-a-point-of-no-return-for-the-soul-of-a-leftist/

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
WOW, now we're just one step in faith away...

Reactions: Objectivist

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
amazes me how more liberals are not against this. how many have screamed "no nukes!" over the years. they must really hate the right so much that they are now without reason just for the sake of opposing the right
No.
It's because they are ignorant.
The side that in the 60s said question authority is now, never question liberal authority.
Seriously though, they don't want to read or pay attention to this. It's boring. it's scary.
They hide and are wishful thinkers.
They so want to believe the world would be a safe place if we would just reach out. It's delusional.
Basically they are following the Neville Chamberlain of today and hoping that it'll all be fine.
Pay no attention to that man building nukes behind the curtain...
They believe the lies and lie to themselves.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW, now we're just one step in faith away...
I'm not sure I know what you mean by one step. But, I will say that I'm counting on evangelicals like yourself to push a decent candidate over the top in 2016. If that's one step closer, I'll take it.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
I'm not sure I know what you mean by one step. But, I will say that I'm counting on evangelicals like yourself to push a decent candidate over the top in 2016. If that's one step closer, I'll take it.
What ever was your first thought, go with that.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I'm not at all surprised at this. This president has always had other agendas. What I am surprised at is that there are so few Senate democrats left who are patriots, and whose priorities are first with US national security. After all THAT responsibility is the primary function of the US Constitution that they are sworn to protect. This president.....not so much!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
These Backers are some of the loudest complainers about guns in America pushing and pushing for gun control saying it can save just one life. So now they will give a known terrorist Nation 150 Billion in money and let them get weapons of mass destruction. Lets not also forget our 4 held American captures , all the deaths and wounded Vets they caused , there constant threats Death to Israel and America. We have the largest military to defeat Isis , now this deal, Assad in Syria yet they are most concerned about the second amendment to leave us defenseless. Where's the Jew Schumer sure he said no to the deal with a wink from Obama knowing Obama had it pushed it thru without him but he shows his true colors and sudden has nothing to say, this guy never has nothing to say.

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
Once again, Obama NOT siding with what the majority of this country says. Multiple surveys have showed the majority of America does not agree with this deal. I say, let it pass. Let it fail. Let us nuke Iran, and point blame at the lefties that supported it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.