Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
http://online.diycre...arents-show-up/

He Is About To Rape A Girl He Met On Facebook. But Watch What Happens When Her Parents Show Up!

In the United State there are over 750,000 registered child predators. And Social media is an ever growing platform that we use to connect with friends, and family members. But while most of us are adults are pretty safe, for children and young adults? The dangers are there and they're very, very real. Aren't they?
To prove just how alarming this situation is, YouTube filmmaker Coby Persin creates a social experiment with the permission of the teenage girl's parents, creates a fake facebook profile andarrange a meet and get them into a van. Sounds harsh, but we think this is an important investigation and it'll definitely open your eyes… .

Be sure to watch until the end, and use what we've learned in this video to better educate your friends and family. What was found in this video is shocking and everyone should see.

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
Can bring it up on the phone but he should be bleeding from his ears and crotch. Cause if it was my kid I'd have shatter his skull and cut off his gear

Reactions: General.rr

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Can bring it up on the phone but he should be bleeding from his ears and crotch. Cause if it was my kid I'd have shatter his skull and cut off his gear
Watch the video....basically, the parents are in on it.....all say " Not my kid"...but all these teeny boppers fall for the BS and go meet a stranger from the internet. WTF is wrong with these kids today!!!!

Exactly why I refuse to post any pictures of my daughter online.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I remember talking to a 17 year old recently which I knew was a police sting operation... The funny thing is, I had to explain to this moron that 17 is considered the legal age of consent in NY. Yes, you can legally date high school chicks !

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Scary stuff. I'm glad my sons are grown, I would not want to be raising kids in this day and age. Boys or girls, there is so much more to be concerned with today with social norms and social media...we never had things like these to further complicate raising children.
Love your kids, respect them and trust them. Teach them well and instill common sense and values in them...but keep a shovel, a bag of lime and an 870 handy too.

FWIW, I see what the guy was trying to do but the guy making the video creeped me out a little too.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
No question, when I talk to parents in my line of work, it is social media that is usually the gravest threat to their children. If their kids are online with social media, they are in danger. Period. It is vital that parents closely monitor social media activity. This idea that minors have a right to privacy is bs (bovine scat).

Actually, adults can be at risk on social media also.

Reactions: Diesel1

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
Very interesting the second father got me choked up

·
Banned
10,833 Posts
And this is why I keep an eye on family members and make others aware of this. Just because you believe you're safe doesn't make it so. Unfortunately it takes a traumatic experience to wake most people up. Pisses me off that predators attack kids like this.

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
I remember talking to a 17 year old recently which I knew was a police sting operation... The funny thing is, I had to explain to this moron that 17 is considered the legal age of consent in NY. Yes, you can legally date high school chicks !
I think that's only if you are within 3 years of their age or it's still statutory rape whether consensual or not. And a used van still costs more than a CL hooker.

·
Premium Member
7,032 Posts
Scary stuff. I'm glad my sons are grown, I would not want to be raising kids in this day and age. Boys or girls, there is so much more to be concerned with today with social norms and social media...we never had things like these to further complicate raising children.
Love your kids, respect them and trust them. Teach them well and instill common sense and values in them...but keep a shovel, a bag of lime and an 870 handy too.

FWIW, I see what the guy was trying to do but the guy making the video creeped me out a little too.
FWIW, I think modern day lime does not offer the same benefits of yester-year. For the exact reasons that you mentioned.

·
Registered
467 Posts
"In New York State, a person who is under age 16 but older than 13 years old can consent to sex with a person who is no more than 4 years older; the crime of the 3rd degree rape only happens when a person over the age of 21 has sex with a person who is under seventeen years old"

Googled it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.