Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
My boy's bringing this one into school for his liberal teacher while wearing a Gadsden Flag t-shirt. We're going to put a sparkler in it cause Mrs. Bernstein, who has a short haircut and girlfriend and hands out Bernie Sanders stickers to the class is extra special.

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
My boy's bringing this one into school for his liberal teacher while wearing a Gadsden Flag t-shirt. We're going to put a sparkler in it cause Mrs. Bernstein, who has a short haircut and girlfriend and hands out Bernie Sanders stickers to the class is extra special.

Are you serious about the Bernie stickers? Because there's got to be a law or something against that.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Are you serious about the Bernie stickers? Because there's got to be a law or something against that.
Nah. She just transferred to NY this year. Law Shmaw. We's be progressive. She also wears rainbow flag t-shirts. Public Schools are swell brainwash machines these days.

Here is a pic of her car:

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
Nah. She just transferred to NY this year. Law Shmaw. We's be progressive. She also wears rainbow flag t-shirts. Public Schools are swell brainwash machines these days.

Here is a pic of her car:
Luckily, I have not seen anything like this in our school parking lot. Although the music teacher's sense of humor is epic - her licence plate says "your mom" and a sticker next to it says - " You do not scare me. I teach beginner band and orchestra".

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
clock....glock...whatever

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.