Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
With all the chaos going on in the world and in the U.S. there is still a lot to be thankful for. Two weeks ago my wife was in the hospital on IV antibotics to fight a septic infection started from a tiny wound on her finger and my oldest daughter had a stroke. Fortunately they are both doing fine today and we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving at home together.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas Season!

Reactions: grifhunter

·
Registered
26,248 Posts
Having moved to Texas I now reside in the same State as my ex wife. Since my son and his wife just had their first baby Thanksgiving was moved to my ex wife's home. She has cats! I am allergic to them and her. Don't know how much food I will consume without a taste tester. As for all the members of this forum wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Having moved to Texas I now reside in the same State as my ex wife. Since my son and his wife just had their first baby Thanksgiving was moved to my ex wife's home. She has cats! I am allergic to them and her. Don't know how much food I will consume without a taste tester. As for all the members of this forum wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.
Cats make terrific taste testers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts