Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back a few minutes ago from Bruce @ Hunter Essentials. I don't know what else to say than he is a class act, helpful, takes his time to explain and show you everything the proper way, understands a budget and doesn't try to bury you in bs expenses, etc. I would rate my experience a perfect 10 out of 10. There was nothing else he could have possibly done to make the experience any more educational and relaxing.

I will absolutely be going back to him with the wife to get her setup with a rifle. I picked up a Maverick88 and some basics will post pics later it's all boxed up I have work to do still today and then prep the house for the storm.

Wanted to take that extra moment out of the day to thank Bruce. It's getting harder and harder on LI to find good business owners (for any product / service) and I'm glad I came here last night to LIF to read up on reviews of where to go. You guys steered me in the right direction, thanks!

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
OK Pat, now you know.  I can't wait to meet you at Bruce's one day, LOL!!!

·
Still working on a screen name
6,642 Posts
Very cool to hear Steve, congrats on the new addition. And welcome to LIF. Glad to have you aboard.

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
Pat you got it all wrong, not brown noser but bondo nose, LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.