1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
It's not all Barry's fault. Unlike western fighters Muslims either fight with overwhelming numbers or run away after the first shots are fired. You've seen the videos of these clowns holding the rifle over their heads and emptying magazine after magazine.
I'm sure the defenders saw a column approach, took a few shots and then either split town or join the other side. They're good like that, today you're my enemy, tomorrow my friend, and visa-versa.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
It's not all Barry's fault. Unlike western fighters Muslims either fight with overwhelming numbers or run away after the first shots are fired. You've seen the videos of these clowns holding the rifle over their heads and emptying magazine after magazine.
I'm sure the defenders saw a column approach, took a few shots and then either split town or join the other side. They're good like that, today you're my enemy, tomorrow my friend, and visa-versa.
So you are saying they are all Democrats/Liberals?

Reactions: Mad Russian
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.