Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sheepdog
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't thank these guys enough for a beautiful flawless weapon. Had it out at Calverton yesterday for a break-in/sight-in, and it was nothing less than outstanding.

Wood Hardwood Plank Lumber Wood stain

DSI's billet upper, fixed-mag lower, 15" ultra slim keymod forearm, M4 profile barrel, 4lb drop-in trigger, Nickel-Boron BCG and predator flash-hider with Magpul's CTR buttstock and Miad pistol grip. Cerakote: Patriot Brown
I added Magpuls' backup sights and MS3 sling, a surefire G2x, a B5 gripstop from Lanco Tactical and Primary Arms' 2.5x CQB red-dot scope w/ ACSS reticle.

Thank you!!

Attachments

·
Sheepdog
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaaha!

·
Sheepdog
1,514 Posts
Oh sh*t! I am bro!
about 5yrs I think

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
They are great people there, I hope to get my Blue Label Glock 17 when I get back. i have a DSI 230 dollar store credit just itching to get used!!

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Sweeeet. Congrats.

·
Sheepdog
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys I love it, probably taking it back out today!

·
Registered
761 Posts
That's a nice rifle, sucks it's fixed mag. I was there too. Shot some handgun then went to the rifle line and shot my socom 16 and some ARs and left. Wasn't too crazy there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sheepdog
1,514 Posts
That's a nice rifle, sucks it's fixed mag. I was there too. Shot some handgun then went to the rifle line and shot my socom 16 and some ARs and left. Wasn't too crazy there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's eventually going to property I got in PA at an undisclosed location. So I got a spare stripped lower cerakoted the same color (Patriot Brown) and then it'll be where Commy Cuomo can't get his dirty little paws on it. But a few weekends a month I'll be living the free-state life with 100-round drums on this bad MFer. LOL

Reactions: blwn89gt
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.