Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
moved to greener pastures
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not going to end well.
Not at all.

HOUSTON, Texas - Armed Black Panther members marched in front of the Waller County jail and shouted, "You're gonna stop doing what you're doing, or we will start creeping up on you in the darkness."

The statement was made just two weeks prior to the assassination of a Harris County deputy sheriff.
Shannon Miles, a black male, allegedly came "creeping up" behind Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth in the darkness on the night of August 28. While Goforth stood at a convenience store pumping gas into his patrol vehicle, Miles allegedly raised a pistol and shot him dead.
The comments, made by a leader of the Houston-based chapter of the New Black Panther Party, were captured on a short video clip (below) from the scene by the Houston Chronicle. The writers from the Chronicle made no mention of the threat in their article published that same day.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/31/armed-black-panthers-to-texas-cops-we-will-start-creeping-up-on-you-in-the-darkness/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Scary stuff. Scariest part is that this type of crazy finds it's way into the minds of sad, weak people who buy into the BS hook, line and sinker.
If they are making these speeches in one American city it is happening in dozens more.
Mind boggling that this is tolerated. I don't see this as 1A stuff. It is a direct threat with at least one dead LEO relatable to it.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
Gonna be a game of Cowboys and Panthers pretty soon...

Those cats won't know what hit them

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
I feel like a victim of minority privilege. The privilege to act outside the law with absolute impunity sanctioned by and operating under the full blessings of the present POTUS . The presidential silence is deafening.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.