1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
Cool

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
awesome fish. I would of definitely have taken him if I still had my pond up and running. When it is time for me to part with a fish, I bring it to Parrots of the World in Rockville Centre and trade it in. They already have a large tesselata in but I am sure they will take another. Total Aquariums is down the road and takes trade ins sometimes. I would call them first because they have rejected a few of my fish because they were to big.

·
Banned
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome fish. I would of definitely have taken him if I still had my pond up and running. When it is time for me to part with a fish, I bring it to Parrots of the World in Rockville Centre and trade it in. They already have a large tesselata in but I am sure they will take another. Total Aquariums is down the road and takes trade ins sometimes. I would call them first because they have rejected a few of my fish because they were to big.
thanks I will call them. Appreciated

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Unagi?Is this also known at the Clinton Fish? Aside from the humor that is a beautiful specimen - I've seen them whilst diving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.