Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2013, more than 200,000 people on net fled states with Democrat governors for ones run by
Republicans, according to an analysis of newly released IRS data by Americans for Tax Reform.

"People move away from high tax states to low tax states. Every tax refugee is sending a
powerful message to politicians," said ATR President Grover Norquist. "They are voting with
their feet. Leaders in Texas and Florida are listening. New York and California are not."

That year, Democrat-run states lost a net 226,763 taxpayers, bringing with them nearly $15.7
billion in adjusted gross income (AGI). That same year, states with Republican governors gained
nearly 220,000 new taxpayers, who brought more than $14.1 billion in AGI with them.

Only one-third of states with Democrat governors gained taxpayers, compared to three-fifths of
states with Republican governors.

Top 5 loser states for Democrat governors in 2013:

· New York (114,929 people with $5.7 billion in AGI)

· Illinois (68,943 people with $3.8 billion in AGI)

· California (47,458 people with 3.8 billion in AGI)

· Connecticut (14,453 people with $1.8 billion in AGI)

· Massachusetts (11,915 people with $1 billion in AGI)

Top 5 winner states for Republican governors in 2013:

· Texas (152,912 people with $6 billion in AGI)

· Florida (74,094 people with 8.3 billion in AGI)

· South Carolina (29,176 people with 1.6 billion in AGI)

· North Carolina (26,207 people with $1.5 billion in AGI)

· Arizona (16,549 people with $1.5 billion in AGI)

The single largest net migration from one state to another took place between New York and
Florida (17,355 people).

http://www.atr.org/taxpayers-fleeing-democrat-run-states-republican-ones

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Problem is a lot of the morons leaving the state are gonna go and vote for the same people that want to turn their state into what they left
It's like the new inmmigration.
People come into this country, whether legally or illegally, and many do not want to assimilate.
They want to remain apart and even want to make our country more like the craphole they left.
Not all of course, but way too many. The really stupid part is the left here wants to help them with their wish.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
which proves that liberals are hypocrites. They don't want to pay high taxes either.
I've had this discussion with liberals before.
When they say Bu;; like, " I don't mind paying higher taxes," I say "Then go ahead and do so!"
Don't take deductions when you have your taxes done.
If you want to pay more, write them a donation. They'll take it. But leave me alone.
But what you really mean is you don't mind making me pay more taxes."

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Problem is a lot of the morons leaving the state are gonna go and vote for the same people that want to turn their state into what they left
not true brother as i sit in the gun shop in stuart florida that i work in the ccw instructor is giving a ccw license class to four people 3 from Connecticut 1 from new york and speaking with them before the class started they would fit right into the conservative category..i have met one liberal so far from out of state who was originally from ohio..who was a union electrician in ohio and all he kept saying was ronald reagan sucked...he wanted to bust the union...and he voted obama..like i said a typical union jack off voting for his pocket before the good of the country...now let the poop storm begin..

·
Sockdolager
834 Posts
Florida is a purple state now. You working in a gun shop doesn't give you an accurate sample of the former liberals in your state. That state is almost fully transformed to democrat as per the recent voting record in national and local elections. North Carolina is another example of a once fully conservative state being overrun by out of staters and turning the state liberal.
The people from liberal states that go to Florida and get a ccw, are probably the few conservatives that got the chance to get out. Not the typical progressive tired of paying for the lifestyle they've voted for the lower class to receive.

100% true that every time liberals move. They never leave their ideology behind. They bring it with them and will slowly transform their destination. Same is true for the muzzies. And it's all by design.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Florida is a purple state now. You working in a gun shop doesn't give you an accurate sample of the former liberals in your state. That state is almost fully transformed to democrat as per the recent voting record in national and local elections. North Carolina is another example of a once fully conservative state being overrun by out of staters and turning the state liberal.
The people from liberal states that go to Florida and get a ccw, are probably the few conservatives that got the chance to get out. Not the typical progressive tired of paying for the lifestyle they've voted for the lower class to receive.

100% true that every time liberals move. They never leave their ideology behind. They bring it with them and will slowly transform their destination. Same is true for the muzzies. And it's all by design.
the more i think of it the more of what you say might be true...maybe its the crowd i run with and the job i have that lets me see only the constitutionalists from up north.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.