Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm one to express my feelings over a poor transaction so it's only fair to express my extreme surprise and satisfaction over a good one.  Anyways I put a down payment on an AK on layaway but then after selling all of my wordly possessions to cover the bill my wife's medical bills evidently were such that i couldn't afford the rifle.  so we went back to t&t to explain that there was no way we could make all the payments still on the rifle.  while they couldn't give us a refund on the deposit (it clearly states that on the receipt - no problem) they did give me some 9mm ammo in the value of the deposit and a free box.  thank you t&t.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hank is a saint.  in all honesty it was the blonde haired lady.  she was incredibly friendly and sweet.  and thank you for your prayers.  we could sure need them..  you never know a man until you introduce him to adversity and frankly i've had more than my fair share.   not to complain though.  i plan to go out fess parker style in davy crockett at the alamo.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
To the OP, I hope its nothing too serious and she gets better fast.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH UNCLE PAUL said:
I plan on going out while making WHOOPEEEE, Gonna suck for the wife though.
lol! good for you sir. with my hbp i think i've come close to that at least twice. lingerie is killer. lol

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
The Robfather said:
lol! good for you sir. with my hbp i think i've come close to that at least twice. lingerie is killer. lol
Don't want to hijack the thread but taking BENICAR here for the HBP. BTW if the lingerie is a killer just get it a size bigger, grabs the boys less.............hahahaha

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
roflmfao! i love this place!

going with lisinopril with hctz. hope i spelled that right.

wifey has epilepsy. nasty business.

G

·
Hey, I just wish they gave a full refund, If you need anything its members helping members... Lets us know

·
Registered
233 Posts
The Robfather said:
roflmfao! i love this place!

going with lisinopril with hctz. hope i spelled that right.

wifey has epilepsy. nasty business.
You spelled lisinopril with hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) perfectly.

Epilepsy can be rough. My best wishes to you and your wife.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Good to hear you were able to recoup the funds in some way.

We hope that your wifes condition can be overcome.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Sorry to hear Rob.  I wish your wife a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys.  i appreciate the opportunity to vent and connect.  thank you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.