Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to T&T Tactcal at Garden City Park to get some ammo.  I think they were trying to get their hands on the inventory after Stanley moved.  I was warmly greeted and asked if I needed help by more than one person, which surprised me:)  They tried to show me all of the 9mm ammo they have for my needs and their attitude was very warm and nice.  I've got a pretty good impression on the new stff:)

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I thought Stan owned the place, did he sell it? did his son just take it over when he moved to SSS? does anyone have the scoop?

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NorthForkSportsman said:
who is still there from old staff?
I really have no idea how many people used to work there. Besides Stanley, I used to see a young(er) guy (don't know his name) during my usual bi-weekly visit there for the last 6 month. What I saw today were all new faces!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
How I met Stanley was when my Wife and I sold our home in NHP and bought our Co-op in Glen Cove. I had to put the guns in storage for a few months and Stanley came highly recommended by the 3rd Precinct. He was a real Gentleman about it and charged me a very nominal fee. per month Ihave done a couple of trades with him,,and he gave me a lot of good advice about C&R Being up here I don't get over there too often Is he Still there? I'll try to get down there to say hello in the coming weeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.