Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw a c93 two weeks ago $760 over priced to begin with ,called to see if they still had it , drove 1 1/2 hrs to possibly buy c93 they took the tag and turned the 7 to a 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I POINTED IT OUT told them that price was 2 weeks ago and walked out!!! all done buying guns there !! $550 gun marked up to $960 enough allready. gunbroker and dealer transfer from now on f fuck long island gun dealers ripping us off!!!!!! the other trick is taking out mags and accesories and then trying to sell them to you like they are doing you a favor!!!!

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
baja

NOT ALL DEALERS ARE LIKE THAT

t&t in seaford i am guessing

there are lots of good dealers just look at threads here to see which ones have treated there customers right.

you will find out what you are looking for

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Awful vibe in that place...always has been.  But, if you know what you're looking for, know what it should cost, and you happen to deal with Hank, you can come out OK.  I bought my FNP9 there a while back because they gave me the best price...but you have to haggle.  They had the pistol marked at $650...best price I could find anywhere else locally was $600, and I walked out with it for $575.  But I hear what you're saying...when I do go there, if I walk in and don't see Hank, I walk out.  

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was dealing with hank!!! all done with him too!!  got my fnp from tannerssportcenter for 399 plus 25 shipping like i said all done with long island dealers

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
baja said:
fuck long island gun dealers ripping us off!!!!!! the other trick is taking out mags and accesories and then trying to sell them to you like they are doing you a favor!!!!
If you want an honest dealer some one you can trust go to the Campsite sport shop in Huntington on new york ave north of 25 across from taco bell they will treat you the way you should be treated bin going there for years and will not go any were else

·
Registered
756 Posts
T&T sucks. I bought 200 rounds pr 75 gr privi for $89. Two months later and two weeks after the election it was $200 and the WASRS were marked up to $795. I will never buy a thing from them.

Prior to that they had a "South African" FAL that they were asking $3000 for. I was very interested in it if it was legit. They told me some cock and bull story about someone having had it imported in the 90's and that it was the only one in the country. I called BS due to the '89 import ban. I asked to open the upper to see if it was sear cut and was told that I couldn't. I threw my credit card on the counter and told them I would buy it but not until I verified that it was not a sear cut receiver. I was then told it was no longer for sale... Went back a week later and the rifle was no longer on the wall. I asked about it and the same guy that showed it to me a week before acted like he didn't know what I was talking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.