Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title of this thread says it all. Anyone know Ray Tierney's policy?

· Registered
12,439 Posts
The title of this thread says it all. Anyone know Ray Tierney's policy?
I doubt anyone will want to be a test case with being caught in a sensitive location. Nassau County is definitely not the place as the County Executive is not a friend of the second amendment.
The former Suffolk DA Spota was fair with legal gun owners.

· Registered
106 Posts
Blakemans been invisible in almost everything Nassau County since his election, it seems he was totally unprepared for his upset win and maybe he's in over his head. He seems to re-define the term "RINO"...
I doubt anyone will want to be a test case with being caught in a sensitive location. Nassau County is definitely not the place as the County Executive is not a friend of the second amendment.
The former Suffolk DA Spota was fair with legal gun owners.

· Registered
6,586 Posts
So, according to the courts, Hunter Biden’s ILLEGAL drug use is sensitive information not to be revealed, when purchasing a handgun, but our LEGAL, LEGITIMATELY PRESCRIBED medications must be revealed prior to getting licensed to purchase a firearm. Something is wrong here, and now even more with a pee test, further infringement as I can guarantee they will look not only for illegal drugs, but will scan for others, legitimately prescribed PROTECTED BY HIPAA laws. Someone needs to sue these guys.

· Registered
1,369 Posts
We had a decent movement on Long Island 10 years ago to have top law enforcement nullify the safe act, it got some traction, with some big names on board

but it eventually failed because Long Island Firearm members criticized it because they were completely ignorant to its benefits

now you sow what you reap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts