Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is old news but this store (in Yaphank) has been sold.

Mark, the current owner (great guy) will only be there about 2 more weeks.

The business has been sold. I have NO info on who the next owner will be.

Thanks Mark for running a honorable business. You will be missed.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
:couch

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
yes, been sold for a while but waiting for new owners ffl...guess they got it or coming soon....hopefully they will pick up where mark left off...like mentioned he will be missed...stand up guy and always fair

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Yeah, I just found Suffolk Shooting Supply a couple weeks ago, awesome shop.

I can only hope that the new owner keeps up the standard... Out east we have very few shops to choose from, and SSS is a gem.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Ann no way they where good guys in there hope the new owner is as good as mark was

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
DOUBBLE TAP said:
Ann no way they where good guys in there hope the new owner is as good as mark was
Boomhower, is that you? ;D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Lol just looked it up f u :p

It was suposed to be ahh.... damn auto spell ;D

·
Registered
856 Posts
It's been in the works for some time now, Mark feels the new owners will be of the same quality service and fair pricing.

He will be out the first week of October, but will still be keeping an eye on the place for a while. The new owner was at the show with him today and said everything will be the same.

Transfer fees are very fair and pistols are real easy down the street from SCPD.

I have spoken with him many times over the years and he says it gets more and more difficult to make money.

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
DOUBBLE TAP said:
Lol just looked it up f u :p

It was suposed to be ahh.... damn auto spell ;D
Haha... I figured it was some sort of technology fail.

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
For those out of the loop:

·
Banned
6,423 Posts
I too have met the new owner and he seems like a stand up guy. I have had many dealings with mark and have no doubt the new owner will be great to deal with. Mark speaks highly of him.

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
Ive seen him in the shop a few times before I knew he was going to be the new owner, regular guy, dont think there will be any changes.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maybe he will stock brownings and berettas. Mark said he never stocked them cause it costs too much money to keep them on the shelves. I know where be was coming from.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts