Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Stopped in this week at Suffolk Shooting Corp. in Yaphank and met Craig and Dave the new owners. I spent some time with Craig discussing my interest in a new rifle for my daughter. As you know i took all your suggestions with me. Craig was great to talk with and spent quite some time with me going over all the suggestions. He had people in and out but I was happy with his attention and help while making this decision. I went back tonight with my daughter to show her the choices we discussed. I plan on going with a Ruger 22 semi Youth version with the fiber optic sights. Nice light rifle and very cool optic sight set up. So i just wanted to share a nice experience i had. I plan on going to the gun show in Freeport tomorrow. Hope it is interesting. I heard alot of older civil war type weapons are there. I am a big fan of those weapons. I want to thank all of you for the great advise I am able to get from the group. Have a great weekend.

Jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.