January 12, 2015
The Suffolk County Parks Department is pleased to announce that a new vendor for the Parks camping, golf and marina reservation system has been selected.
As we debut the new reservation system here is some important information to help you plan your 2015 vacation:
· You can make reservations for the 2015 camping season beginning Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 10:00 am. At this time, Campers will have the opportunity to book campsites for stays beginning January 27, 2015 up through stays beginning April 19, 2015. Parks staff will be available for customer assistance.
· On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 7:00pm, you will be able to book campsites for stays up through April 20, 2015.
· Each day after January 20, 2015, at 7:00pm, you will be able to make reservations up to 90 days in advance.
· Beginning on February 2, 2015 at 7:00 pm, and thereafter, you will be able to make reservations 120 days in advance.
PARK RULES, POLICY CHANGES & HIGHLIGHTS:
· The reservation system is now available on mobile devices, IPADS, tablets, and laptops.
· All reservations must be made through this online reservation system. The telephone phone reservation system will no longer be available.
· When you log into the reservation system for the first time, you will have the ability to establish your own user name and password for future access to the system.
· If a balance is owed on your account, you will be required to pay the balance before you can make reservations. If you feel a balance on your account is in error, please contact our Administration Office at (631) 854-4949.
· Suffolk County Parks' gift cards can now be redeemed and used toward payment when making reservations.
· You must have a pin number when using a gift card to make a payment online. If you do not have a pin number, please call the administration office at (631)854-4949.
Updates and/or enhancements will be announced as they become available.
We look forward to providing you with a great camping experience during the 2015 season.
The Suffolk County Parks Department