Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my hunter safety course certification last night to fulfill my training requirement.. brought the application over to the PO at about noon...

Let's see how long this takes... 90 days from now is Nov.14th. Unfortunately my next FL trip is before then..

·
Premium Member
7,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got my hunter safety course certification last night to fulfill my training requirement.. brought the application over to the PO at about noon...

Let's see how long this takes... 90 days from now is Nov.14th. Unfortunately my next FL trip is before then..

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
ha.... catching breath - I hope and pray to the FL CCW gods that it is handled that quickly, and wish godspeed upon your license (non res might be quicker but mine took just over 6 months) - have you called to see handling time?

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
ha.... catching breath - I hope and pray to the FL CCW gods that it is handled that quickly, and wish godspeed upon your license (non res might be quicker but mine took just over 6 months) - have you called to see handling time?

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
moved

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
moved

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
LIF Basic Pistol Class?  I dont run any classes?!?

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
LIF Basic Pistol Class?  I dont run any classes?!?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
good luck is right I sent in my renewal and they dont want to issue a renewal after talking with a lady there my 5th time she told me the real story which is that they are getting pressure from their bosses to get rid of all out of state permits due to the lack of electronic fingerprinting. They have played with my renewal for over 3 months and my permit has since expired. I was told it would be mailed on tuesday so we will see what tomorrows mail brings. One bit of advise is that when you get the fingerprint card filled out you must have the police officer who is doing the fingerprints write his name badge number, phone number address and agency number on the back of the form even thought there is no space for all that info on the back of the card.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
good luck is right I sent in my renewal and they dont want to issue a renewal after talking with a lady there my 5th time she told me the real story which is that they are getting pressure from their bosses to get rid of all out of state permits due to the lack of electronic fingerprinting. They have played with my renewal for over 3 months and my permit has since expired. I was told it would be mailed on tuesday so we will see what tomorrows mail brings. One bit of advise is that when you get the fingerprint card filled out you must have the police officer who is doing the fingerprints write his name badge number, phone number address and agency number on the back of the form even thought there is no space for all that info on the back of the card.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts