Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stun gun used on North Carolina woman after she blocks McDonald's drive-thru
Woman irritated fast food giant's employees when she bypassed the order screen and pulled directly up to the pick-up window

BY ALIYAH SHAHID / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, February 4, 2012, 3:00 PM

Deputies tasered a North Carolina woman at a McDonald's drive thru on Friday after she refused to move her car.

Authorities used a stun gun on a North Carolina woman after she cut the line at a McDonald's drive-thru and refused to move.

Evangeline Lucca, 37, irritated the fast food giant's employees when she bypassed the order screen at a McDonald's in Hope Mills and pulled directly up to the pick-up window on Friday.

When staffers told her she and her 3-year-old daughter needed to go the end of the line, Lucca refused-- holding up the line for 20 minutes. Police were subsequently called.

Debbie Tanna, a spokeswoman for the Cumberland County Sherriff's Office said the woman became confrontational when deputies arrived and they were forced to use the stun gun to subdue her.

Lucca was charged with second-degree trespassing , and her daughter was taken into protective custody.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-blocks-mcdonald-drive-thru-article-1.1017096
Is it just me or does it seem like society is becoming more like a lab experiment. We're the rats and any mistake gets us a nice electric shock.

·
Sharp Shooter!
422 Posts
bkjohn said:
Is it just me or does it seem like society is becoming more like a lab experiment. We're the rats and any mistake gets us a nice electric shock.
Mmm, I don't advocate the use of stun guns, but I'm not inclined to think that was a 'mistake' the women made. If the report is accurate she's just one of the people (who are increasingly becoming the majority) that feel the earth revolves around her: that she is to be dealt with on her terms right now to the exclusion of all else. Then she gets confrontational with the police? She's got a problem - the "it's all about me" syndrome.

·
Banned
6,050 Posts
bkjohn said:
Nah, she probably deserved it. I doubt the cops would taser a woman in front of dozens of witnesses, and the perp's three year old daughter, for kicks.

Cutting a line like that and then refusing to move is erratic behavior that warrants a call to the cops. After the cops show up, her continued non-compliance got her a zap and a trip to the pokey...

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
You just cant make this stuff up :-/

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
;D

Great story, lol.

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
Stun guns and the like are compliance tools. They are to get people to comply. This is SOP for law enforcement. If verbal communications and commands do not work, pepper spray and a little jolt are the next basic step.

It is the same thing for all those Occupy hippies, this situation is no different.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
You want fries with that?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
They thought she was the Hamburglar!

·
Registered
856 Posts
I thought for sure this was my old employers fat wife.

I can't stop laughing thinking off some fata$$ soccer mom getting zapped because she didn't want to miss The View.

·
OnTargetGuy
1,525 Posts
For McDonald food the lady would take a stun gun.   People are crazy

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
HAHAHA....McTaser. Want fries with that shake?

·
Pistol Expert
792 Posts
muskoday said:
They thought she was the Hamburglar!
HaHa ;D, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she's one of those idiots that calls 911 because she didn't get it "Her Way, Right Away".

·
Pistol Expert
792 Posts
At least she got to order from the "99,000 Volt Menu" ;D

·
Registered
497 Posts
they were out of nuggets...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts