Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i took another vist over to strike for sports. Its an airsoft shop located on commack road in Deer Park. They stock a full line of high quality tactical gear and equipment lots of mag pouches and vest. They stock pantac which is a nice quality airsoft gear which is darn close to eagle and TT brand stuff. I picked up an awesome case for my ar there. I am not into airsoft though i do own a airsoft m9 pistol that i practice drills with quite a bit with its a cheap alternative and i dont have a pistol permit. They also stock a full line of nc star products i also picked up a carry handle rail for my ar there. Its a cool place but i will say its not a gun store so dont expect it to be. But its a very neat place to visit the staff is A+ always willing to work with you and if you got kids who are into the sport this is the place to take them.

I think they have a website just google it.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. My license app is at the county and I am probably going to get an M9/92FS as a first pistol. Did they have any M9 airsofts there? Since I hope am not going into combat anytime soon, I am looking hard at airsoft tactical equipment to set myself up with. I know most of the brands probably wont have the durability of a mil-spec armor vest, but for practical shooting and an occasional training session, how does this stuff hold up?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big Matt said:
Thanks for the heads up. My license app is at the county and I am probably going to get an M9/92FS as a first pistol. Did they have any M9 airsofts there? Since I hope am not going into combat anytime soon, I am looking hard at airsoft tactical equipment to set myself up with. I know most of the brands probably wont have the durability of a mil-spec armor vest, but for practical shooting and an occasional training session, how does this stuff hold up?
Yes on the m9 i bought mine there worth every penny to train with. There gear will hold up go with the pantac stuff its just a better made. I run an skd/eagle chest rig when i traing and they have comparable stuff there for a cheaper price. For practical shooting and training this stuff should hold up well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.