Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Listen up,I don't dial 911.
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[background=transparent]
STRATFORD, Conn. - An 81-year-old Stratford man has been charged with public indecency, accused of performing a sex act with some shrubbery.[/background]
[background=transparent]
Police tell the Connecticut Post they arrested Wallace Berg Monday after a neighbor showed them a video he took of a naked Berg in the bushes outside Berg's home.[/background]
[background=transparent]
Police say the neighbor told them he confronted Berg who then stopped the indecent behavior, covered himself with a grill cover, apologized and went into his house.[/background]
[background=transparent]
Berg was charged with public indecency and second-degree breach of peace. He was released after posting a $10,000 bond and is due in Superior Court on Aug. 5.[/background]
[background=transparent]
He did not immediately return a phone call Wednesday from the Associated Press seeking comment.[/background]

[background=transparent]
Ok its clear to me Mr Berg is a true nature lover. Its also clear that Mr.Berg took the WRONG blue pill yesterday morning.[/background]

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
"Hey Buddy - put on your glasses - wrong bush!"

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Registered
15,344 Posts

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Where do you think Topiary comes from? Edward Sizzorhands? That's just silly.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
I think you all are barking up the wrong tree:

Maybe it was this Bush?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.