Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I need some pointers. I'm a first time bowhunter and my buddy and I are going to sterling next week. Do you guys know of a good trail where you've had succes in the past? We are going to go do some scouting next week but would like to get your feedback on a good starting point. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey guys I need some pointers. I'm a first time bowhunter and my buddy and I are going to sterling next week. Do you guys know of a good trail where you've had succes in the past? We are going to go do some scouting next week but would like to get your feedback on a good starting point. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,392 Posts
I'll be head'n up there on the 15th or 16th to scout as well. I usually hunt up by what we call "the gas line rd". Its a path off of Orange tpke up by the north west section of the park. The trail actually empties out to Conklin rd from Orange tpke

·
Premium Member
2,392 Posts
I'll be head'n up there on the 15th or 16th to scout as well. I usually hunt up by what we call "the gas line rd". Its a path off of Orange tpke up by the north west section of the park. The trail actually empties out to Conklin rd from Orange tpke

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,979 Posts
Jeez, their's a lot of you cross eyed buggers from here hunting that place!
I never see bupkus in that park. Good luck.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,979 Posts
Jeez, their's a lot of you cross eyed buggers from here hunting that place!
I never see bupkus in that park. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Actually, sterling is kinda empty most of the time. I see more along the Applician trail than I did ever in sterling.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Actually, sterling is kinda empty most of the time. I see more along the Applician trail than I did ever in sterling.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
I goto Sterling for one reason, IBM disaster site. ;)

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
I goto Sterling for one reason, IBM disaster site. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts