Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use this product or a product like it? Seems a bit costly.. But I like the concept..

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have, and work great. Thread in your first one and work you're way around the truck. By the time you come back around, you're first tire is at the correct air'ed down pressure and you can remove it.

Everything tire is the same all the way around, and you are air'ed down in one shot. Lost my set on the beach. :eek:

Once you use them a couple of times, you will get over the cost. You won't be the guy holding up the line playing peak a boo with the tire gauge. ;)

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, this sounds great.

Anyone else interested in these?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I have a set in addition to a set of cheap deflators as backups.
The stauns are good but can be a bit slow if you want really low air pressure for rockcrawling or real wheeling, but no big deal.
Definitely a good product and if you shop around they can be bought for cheap.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ive been thinking about getting a set. This brand seems to be the set to have. Apparently some of the cheaper ones are not very accurate. I know there was a thread about a group buy. I'd be down for a set.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Never used those particular ones...

been using Trailhead deflators for 12 years or so, on my truck and trailer...

Set them up 12 years ago, haven't touched them since

http://www.4wheelnoffroad.com/04airdown.html

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/products/sfID1/249/sfID2/252/manufacturerID/46/productID/4232

When get to the beach, pull over put them on, go through the booth, my wife usually has to hit the bathroom so we stop at last set of facilities before the beach by the HUT. I get out, take 'em off and put my caps back on while she takes runs over to the ladies room.

I air down a set of 33x12 with them from 55psi street pressure to 20psi for the sand.
My truck comes in at , curb weight 9Klbs with my fat butt in it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.