Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
I have no snow sticking around here in Sullivan County. Seen turkey strutting in the fields about 2 weeks now. I might hunt my other property since this weekend I had friends over riding ATVs and shooting guns. I know the weather will warm up tomorrow around 70 degrees tomorrow. I always felt the DEC should open the season in the second week of April. Trees are starting to bloom this week. Temperatures are expected to be 80 degrees on Wednesday.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gonna be an interesting day tomorrow, supposed to get near 80. Wonder how much of this snow will be around in the am. We got 4 inches now. Seemed to have stopped

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
Gonna be an interesting day tomorrow, supposed to get near 80. Wonder how much of this snow will be around in the am. We got 4 inches now. Seemed to have stopped
The snow stopped, didn't stick around in my area. A local was talking about the city folks are back up for the Turkey season. I did see a few different DEC ENCON vehicles driving around on Saturday and Sunday . I guess they're checking up on those private properties that they know of. It's good to see hunters are making a comeback to the Catskills.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts