Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Sports Authority

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  nightday 
#1 ·
In their Labor Day circular there's 2 deals. Spend $50 and get a $10 gift card. Spend $100 and get a $25 gift card.

I know it's crap but it's good for the job I need to do at Calverton. For $110 and change I walked out with 16 boxes of 25 round Winchester 12 ga target loads at $4.99 a box and 23 boxes of Remington Thunderbolt round nose .22 LR at .99 a box.

And - the $25 gift card.

The deal is only good for today and tomorrow. Call ahead though - the Sports Authority in Bohemia was closed because they had no power.

Paul

#2 ·
There is also a coupon for a 25 dollar Sports Authority gift card in the 11-12 Hunting & Trapping handout. You have to spend a hundred to get it....but thats not hard to do. The coupon is good from 7/31/11 to 7/31/12.

Look on page 3.

#3 ·
Damn I must have screwed something up.. I bought a Marlin 795 at SA yesterday and it came out to ~160$ and I did not get a gift card to my knowledge.. I better check the bag and receipt was it a physical card or one of those on receipt credit types??

Ohhh I needed an actual coupon.. Oh well.. Least I can still get the $25 rebate from Marlins website.

#4 ·
You had to bring in the Labor Day circular. If you bring in the circular today with your receipt and explain the situation they may give you the gift card. It's an actual gift card with a range of dates that it is good for. Mine is good from 09/18 to 10/15.

Paul

#5 ·
lynyrd said:
You had to bring in the Labor Day circular. If you bring in the circular today with your receipt and explain the situation they may give you the gift card. It's an actual gift card with a range of dates that it is good for. Mine is good from 09/18 to 10/15.

Paul
Thanks Paul.. I don't have a circular anywhere to be found and SA is 30+ min away in weekend traffic.. I'll have to take this one on the chin for being ill prepared and just showing up to a store impulsively. Still happy with getting a Marlin @ $137 total cost to me after taxes and whatnot. Nice guys at the SA in Westbury, hats off to them.

#7 ·
Dicks sporting goods also has a sale going on right now. Just recieved their fall big game hunting gear guide and here are their deals.

Triple Bonus Points with any hunting gear purchase.

Ammo: $3 off $25 or $10 off $50 or $25 off $100

Entire Hunting Gear Purchase $30 off $150 or $50 off $250 or $100 off $500

They also have ammo, firearms, and all other gear highly discounted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.