Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/tr]/i]Hey guys, i wanted to start visiting some stores around the island this weekend and check out everthing from a 10-22 ruger, S&W M&P 22, an s a mini 14 What place would best suit my needs.?

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
South Shore Sportsman down off of Sunrise Highway in Merrick. Definitely worth a drive if you want to talk to some real good people.

Bruce at Hunter Sports/Essentials (I always mix up the two) is definitely another one to check out.

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
deathsythe said:
South Shore Sportsman down off of Sunrise Highway in Merrick. Definitely worth a drive if you want to talk to some real good people.

Bruce at Hunter Sports is definitely another one to check out.
Agreed. Both worth the trip. I would call Huters Essentials first. (516) 741-5243. Bruce is a great guy to deal with but sometimes his hours can be a bit irregular.

SSS is open 7 days, and they are open until 9PM om Mondays, until 8PM Tues-Thur, and 7PM on Friday. Can't go wrong with anybody there.

·
INFIDEL
7,263 Posts
Suffolk shooting supply, East bound LIE, get off exit67, Left at light, Couple hundred yards the road will end at a T intersection, right in front of you is the store. My favoriate :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.