Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone is a member of Southampton Gun Club. If anyone has a contact it would be greatly appreciated. Do you still need to know a member to join?Thanks

· Registered
2,609 Posts
Looking to see if anyone is a member of Southampton Gun Club. If anyone has a contact it would be greatly appreciated. Do you still need to know a member to join?Thanks
It's the Southampton Pistol & Rifle Club. Check out this thread from 10 years where we are all chatting about it. Southampton Rifle and Pistol Club

You need to have two members sign/endorse your application to sponsor you. Check first to see if you know anyone on that thread and to get a feel for it. You will also need to line up three non-members that do know you well and have them write letters of reference for you. Dues were raised recently to $400 or 450 (I didn't hear it at the meeting tonight) as of January 1. I'll have some more info and specific questions for you.

There is a cap on membership and a minor waiting list (not like Peconic or Maidstone though!). After you look through the thread and have an idea of your character references, shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts