Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped over to pickup some .380,again :), and some new constuction going on.Mike tore out his office and added more handgun cases.He already had a real nice selection but soon will have alot more.When its done it is gonna be nice.Hate to be a kiss ass but that store is great 8)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Have to agree with Artburg i think they are great as well.....My friend bought a Sig 45 @ Coliseum a few weeks ago and called me tonight to go to Mitchell...he picked me up and said he forgot ammo so i said lets go SSS as its right near my home...Got there and they were closing a few guys were hangin out and they stayed open to help us and chat for like 15 mins...They did expand their showcases and wall space with more guns and the place looks even better....What i really like is the lighting and cleanliness of the place not like other stores where when i leave i feel like i need to be disinfected

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.