Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just would like to thank mike and his team at south shore for all the help and knowledge theve provided me with. and mike for working with me 100% with a problem im having with a brand new gun dealing with the manufacturer and making sure im satisfied with the results. i highly reccomend south shore to any one for any needs you may have. they actually treat you like a human not an idiot like most local gun stores

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
:yepthat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and i would like to thank mike for his reccomendation with a new purchase that i was able to get out and shoot today. was absolutely amazed by the gun the way it shot and felt while shooting. i highly reccomend these guys at south shore

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh that might of helped lol. i bought a taurus .45. put 100 rounds threw it first time out and fell inlove with this pistol.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
[quote name='']oh that might of helped lol. i bought a taurus .45. put 100 rounds threw it first time out and fell inlove with this pistol.[/quote]

Might also help if you say what Taurus .45. Taurus 24/7 in .45, Taurus 1911 in .45, Taurus Millenium in .45?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i felt the grip on the 24/7 was more comfortable in my hand then the millenium. but everyones hands are different so what feels good in my hand might not feel good in someone elses

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Nice to hear good things when it comes to local dealers. Glad they did good for you Lenny.

Taurus is making some decent firearms. Have some fun with it and be safe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just wanted to let you's who were curious about the purchase "taurus 24/7 .45" i put another 50 rounds threw it today and still not one hicup. i was trying to make it misfire or stovepipe but nothing. very happy with this handgun

·
Registered
23 Posts
South Shore Sportsmen is the best gun store on Long Island.I personally guarantee a very pleasant Experience, knowledgable staff,great service, price and selection , Store is kept immaculate and a huge selection of  511.tactical clothing.boots and numerous accesories are on hand to see,I have been a customer for over a year and have dealt with every gun store in nassau county,they are pale in comparison to Mike and his staff.He deserves our support,come on down and check it out,you will not be disappointed,M.G.

·
Banned
6,303 Posts
Hell Yeah!!When ever I go there they are overly nice and helpful,are well stocked,have great prices and I always spend money there !!:cool
Eric+James already made me buy 2 handguns there too.There should open another store in Suffolk closer to me so I could spend my $$$ more often ;D

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
artburg said:
Hell Yeah!!When ever I go there they are overly nice and helpful,are well stocked,have great prices and I always spend money there !!:cool
Eric+James already made me buy 2 handguns there too.There should open another store in Suffolk closer to me so I could spend my $$$ more often ;D
you keep getting lucky on those raffles and the price of travel should be comped lol

·
Registered
7,931 Posts
FYI, I met Lenny today (finalized the purchase of the 40 S&W Kel-Tec 2000 he was selling). We made the exchange and talked guns and motorcycles (another one of our passions). Good guy and hope to meet up with him and some of the rest of the LIF crew at the next LIF Meet-up.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I bought a Bushmaster AR15 from them a few months ago, and they helped me assemble all of the addons on the spot. After 400 rounds it started developing short stroke issues, and they helped to send it back so Bushmaster could fix it. It's now back and at least for the moment  (fingers crossed) all is right with the world. Buying a gun from them isn't the end of the interaction. They're there to support your continued experience with it.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
hoodfu said:
I bought a Bushmaster AR15 from them a few months ago, and they helped me assemble all of the addons on the spot. After 400 rounds it started developing short stroke issues, and they helped to send it back so Bushmaster could fix it. It's now back and at least for the moment (fingers crossed) all is right with the world. Buying a gun from them isn't the end of the interaction. They're there to support your continued experience with it.
Is this the one that had the broken gas ring?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.