Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a ride there today with the family and left deposit on a Ruger LCP. Picking it up on the 24th for as my 40th B'day gift. :)love that place
Painless as always. A real pleasure to spend $$$ where they appreciate it.

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
1,716 Posts
I got myself a rifle for my birthday. I think we need to make it a LIF tradition...  8)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
truckie453 said:
I got myself a rifle for my birthday. I think we need to make it a LIF tradition... 8)
I got myself a carbine for mine.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Assuming I have my license by my birthday, March, I will gladly join in this tradition. How about a Christmas tradition as well?

I PROUDLY SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS, NOT SEASONS GREETINGS!

·
Sharp Shooter!
300 Posts
Ya know, it's my 79th this month and you guys just stimulated my addled brain. Yup, it's time for another gun----oh boy---now let's think what might be a nice gift to myself from myself----h-m-m-m-m-m. Any ideas out there, I love to watch and help someone spend money specially me. Har-de-Har-Har !:applaud   "Doc"

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
Well Oct. 25 was mine. The wife bought me a mossberg shotgun and I bought myself a G27.

·
Banned
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guns are the gifts that keep on giving!!It was my wifes+4 yr old daughters 1st time there,my boys always love going to gunshops,I think more than me!! On the the 24th after the "gun run" I'm going right to brookhaven to waste some paper and 380!!!

·
Registered
38,956 Posts
Congrats Artburg. The LCP is a great gun. I just did a review on the Fobus holster for my new LCP. If you are looking for a nice little hoster to carry it check out the Fobus.

·
Banned
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pate said:
Congrats Artburg. The LCP is a great gun. I just did a review on the Fobus holster for my new LCP. If you are looking for a nice little hoster to carry it check out the Fobus.
You showing me your LCP at the meetup was the straw that broke the camels back.I need something small after jambing my wrist shooting you 500 !!!! Than :)ks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.