Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a Berreta 92 fs great gun I am very impressed with this store every time im in there I get treated great. I dealt with a new guy Stan Mike had to run out Stan who is awesome full of great info plus very knowledgeable. Mike and Stan are the two I've dealt with usually I deal with Mike who is also great. So far I cannot say anything but  aside from a nice selection and great service,  there recommendations are always on the money.  Now working on my next purchase. If you haven't been there I would suggest giving them alook ;D.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys , Well Pat so far I have a 3 next the Karr. This is becoming addicting ??) Not counting a few rifles one which missed a 10 pointer opening day! I stink 130 yard shot and blew it. Only shot the damn thing 20 times before and new to hunting I need to learn ahow to shoot the damn thing very disappointed I missed a trophy. Anyway I think the collection is started well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.