Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Me and the wife were driving down Main St in Smithtown earlier this evening and passing by the recruiting station there I said to the wife maybe I should go home, arm up and sit out front of the storefront there. The wife says, there would be a swat team there in minutes to take you out. We laughed but it was laughter of disgust knowing the lousy state we live in.

All kidding aside, keep your heads on swivels men, they'll be coming again and next time I hope you can protect yourself and drop terrorists in their tracks.

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Although I commend what these guys are doing, perhaps having a rear sight or maybe not have a Sig brace on an SBR, or is it a pistol with a forward grip would be a good thing. The first guy is begging for a visit from the ATF, the second is looking to send 60 rounds downrange with no idea where they will land.
View attachment 61612
View attachment 61613

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
6,204 Posts
Although I commend what these guys are doing, perhaps having a rear sight or maybe not have a Sig brace on an SBR, or is it a pistol with a forward grip would be a good thing. The first guy is begging for a visit from the ATF, the second is looking to send 60 rounds downrange with no idea where they will land.
Who needs sights when you have heat seaking bullets? Just spray in an arc and watch the baddies fall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.