Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I was just being lazy at work today and just went to www.mylicensesite.com just to look at Florida's CCW reciprocity list. It so happens that Washington state has just entered into a reciprocity agreement with FL and vice versa, which I think is great news!

In addition to that, the Gov of Iowa just signed some bill making Iowa a "Shall issue" state for CCW permits, in addition they will also honor all out of state CCW permits too....This however takes effect on 1/1/11

this is good news!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello guys,

I was just being lazy at work today and just went to www.mylicensesite.com just to look at Florida's CCW reciprocity list. It so happens that Washington state has just entered into a reciprocity agreement with FL and vice versa, which I think is great news!

In addition to that, the Gov of Iowa just signed some bill making Iowa a "Shall issue" state for CCW permits, in addition they will also honor all out of state CCW permits too....This however takes effect on 1/1/11

this is good news!

·
1000th member
1,203 Posts
When my Florida license came in the mail, A few weeks ago..there was a letter with it that said,their would be
more states added soon..I guess they meant it..Great news....If anyone is thinking about it,,get it done..
It will be harder This fall....

·
1000th member
1,203 Posts
When my Florida license came in the mail, A few weeks ago..there was a letter with it that said,their would be
more states added soon..I guess they meant it..Great news....If anyone is thinking about it,,get it done..
It will be harder This fall....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.