Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"If you love an ice-cold pint of beer all of your dreams may have just come true.

You can now forget heading to the local for an overpriced ale by simply turning your tap water
into beer.

The classic Sodastream has just been transformed into a mini brewery thanks to the launch of a new
Beer Bar kit.

The Beer Bar enables you to create crafted beer in seconds by simply adding a unique Blondie
concentrate to Sparkling Water.

And the best part is, you can brew three litres of lager for around £2."

Read more: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/521113/Sodastream-Beer-Bar-water-into-lager

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
1,716 Posts
Jesus has been doing the water to wine thing for years... Just sayin' lol.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,447 Posts
"If you love an ice-cold pint of beer all of your dreams may have just come true.

You can now forget heading to the local for an overpriced ale by simply turning your tap water
into beer.

The classic Sodastream has just been transformed into a mini brewery thanks to the launch of a new
Beer Bar kit.

The Beer Bar enables you to create crafted beer in seconds by simply adding a unique Blondie
concentrate to Sparkling Water.

And the best part is, you can brew three litres of lager for around £2."

Read more: http://www.dailystar...ater-into-lager
I'm not sure that's a real bargain. The British pound is currently exchanging, with the US dollar, at about $1.46, per 1 British pound. That's about 2.93, per three litres or about $1 per litre.
Gary

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
I'm not sure that's a real bargain. The British pound is currently exchanging, with the US dollar, at about $1.46, per 1 British pound. That's about 2.93, per three litres or about $1 per litre.
Gary
Beer here is around $10 for a 6-pack - less than 3 liters, so over $3 per liter. (and that's for crap beer) Beer there is more expensive. So yes, it is a bit of a bargain.

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,447 Posts
Beer here is around $10 for a 6-pack - less than 3 liters, so over $3 per liter. (and that's for crap beer) Beer there is more expensive. So yes, it is a bit of a bargain.
You may be correct, since I suspect you've been closer to the beer market than I. I don't like the stuff and, therefore, don't drink it but I routinely see ads, for 36 can cases (12 ounces each) for approx $18, from the local distributors.
Gary

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
You may be correct, since I suspect you've been closer to the beer market than I. I don't like the stuff and, therefore, don't drink it but I routinely see ads, for 36 can cases (12 ounces each) for approx $18, from the local distributors.
Gary
Can't stand the stuff. Unless it's in Germany, then there are a couple that aren't disgusting.

36 can cases?.... 12 & 24 is pretty much all I see. but then I haven't set foot in a distributor in 25 years

1 - 9 of 9 Posts