Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Anti-Statist
5,336 Posts
New Hampshire eventually. Can't leave anytime soon until student loans are paid off and I have more saved up. It's not on the horizon, but it's certainly the attainable goal for the future.

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
Western South Carolina , Greenville, Pickens,areas. All close to Tenn, NC, and Georgia. Could happen tomorrow or a few years. My wife and I are just waiting to pull the trigger.

Map Font Circle Technology Triangle

Attachments

·
Banned
5,971 Posts
Wife thinks we're staying here because of the kids. Her fathers condo is just sitting there in West Palm and she thinks we will be using that. I'm thinking more like the Carolinas not to far from the coast. If I could find a job somewhere else that pays me what I make here I'd be gone tomorrow. I have at least 12 more years in this dump

·
Registered
95 Posts
Left long island dump at the end of June and went to NH. My wife and I had enough. Man what a difference. I went and bought evil 30 rnd magazines and would you know it the earth didn't crack open and the sky did not fall. Also went and picked up a new pistol and all was done lickity split. No stupid purchase permit and running back and forth to the PD. Nothing listed on your license which you don't even need to buy one. Its only for concealed carry and no serial number are on it. Much better atmosphere here. I can breath!! The weight and stench of liberalism is gone.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Really?

40% Mixed
20% Black
20% White
20% other

Not to mention you're going long on the future of the British empire. Which really isn't looking to bright right about now.
I don't care about the racial composition. They have more of a commitment to private property rights than most US states at this point. Also, you pay your land tax once & then no more property taxes. You are right, though, it may just be a matter of time before the majority decides to take the coast back.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.