Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Makes perfect sense to me.
Science has no idea if guns just go off by themselves or if it's the ammo that just goes off by itself.
No way of ever really knowing which is to blame. Perhaps both, So if ammo is found the safest thing to do is to lock down all schools, send non essential government employees home and evacuate a 5 mile area.
It's for the children.

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
When I die, will a couple of you guys come over to my house to avoid this unpleasant situation for my neighbors? Bring hand trucks.
We'll rent a hearse and bring the boxes out on gurneys, covered with white sheets over which we'll splash some ketchup.
That'll keep your neighbors humming for a few years...

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
2,868 Posts
Excuse me for playing devils advocate here, but I can't imagine this to be anything more than false/spin reporting.

I find it extremely hard to believe that any body of law enforcement would evacuate the neighborhood unless they truly believed there was an imminent threat.

ABC News states
that, "[background=rgb(243, 243, 243)]Residents say the owner of the home was found dead inside his van, which was parked outside the home. Authorities were investigating a possible suicide Friday afternoon.[/background]

[background=rgb(243, 243, 243)]Given the nature of the man's death combined with the large amount of weapons found, and most likely some type of history on the individual, they concluded that a booby trap/explosive device situation existed in addition to the weapons found.

I know Los Angeles is in the heart of "feel good" liberal utopia, but I just can't imagine a police force evacuating an entire neighborhood based upon the limited facts given.

But who knows, maybe I am wrong.[/background]

http://abc7.com/news/weapons-found-in-pacific-palisades-home;-evacuations-ordered/862058/

Reactions: Scrappy.NY

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
When I die, will a couple of you guys come over to my house to avoid this unpleasant situation for my neighbors? Bring hand trucks.
and if a bunch of us kick it at the same time, their won't be a U-haul available for a month....or....a massive bi-county evacuation.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.