Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I rounded the turn I saw him. Sitting there all smug on his motorcycle as he reached to put the radar gun in his side saddle bag. He had him a New Yorker.

I knew I was bagged. Even before he got moving I had my blinker on and was pulling towards the right shoulder. I stopped and put my flashers on and waited for him.

When he finally arrived he walked up the passenger side, putting his damn fingerprints all over my truck. He asked if I knew why I was getting pulled over. I corrected him as I was already pulled over when he arrived. I said yeah I was speeding, he informed me I was going 83 in a 55. I responded I thought it was 65, but alas that had changed right where he was. Either way I knew I was moving.

I passed him the papers and we had a brief chat. He told us to sit tight for a few minutes.

When he returned he gave me a ticket for 70 in a 55 and didn't double the fine for being in a highway safety corridor. We offered him some blueberries picked from our garden before we left.

All in all it went well. My dog wasn't shot, there were no questions as to if I was being detained and I made it out of there without tasting either his shoe leather or mace. No tasers were involved.

You can see my speed circled in his notes at the bottom of the ticket. I have 10 days to pay. Fine is 55 but with surcharges it comes to 158.50.

View attachment 61961

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
You do know that if you are going to post anything cop related especially getting a ticket on this forum, that you are required to do so in such a manner as to completely bash the cop. You must call him a blatant liar, and tell us how he beat you and raped you, and shot your dog. The fact that you admit you were speeding, and had a nice conversation with him, and possible berry sharing makes me sick. Get your act together sir.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,977 Posts
Reactions: Tonto

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Malaka would have bribed him with his goat.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
You do know that if you are going to post anything cop related especially getting a ticket on this forum, that you are required to do so in such a manner as to completely bash the cop. You must call him a blatant liar, and tell us how he beat you and raped you, and shot your dog. The fact that you admit you were speeding, and had a nice conversation with him, and possible berry sharing makes me sick. Get your act together sir.
The berry sharing was an obvious attempt at a bribe.

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't forget the fact he gave me a major break. I did complain about his fingerprints though, are you not entertained?

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
You left out how the post should in a very roundabout way admit complete guilt while wholly absolving yourself of any responsibility.

Also it should have noted that clearly all crimes have been solved since the cops finally have nothing better to do than harass minor vehicle law violators.

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
You left out how the post should in a very roundabout way admit complete guilt while wholly absolving yourself of any responsibility.

Also it should have noted that clearly all crimes have been solved and the cops finally have nothing better to do than harass minor vehicle law violators.
Tough crowd. I guess I'll have to have another interaction soon so I can step up my game.

Perhaps an adrenaline dump and blade at 45.

ETA MINOR VIOLATIONS?? Perhaps you missed the fact I was almost 30 miles an hour over the limit.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.