Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
yup got one last year when I bought a new 10/22, works great... zero complaints.....
I can't say anything special about it.. price is right, works well, used it indoors at medford (not great lighting on lots of the lanes) and it worked well...

·
Banned
1,468 Posts
I bought a 22 mag from Mark at Hunter Sports 10 years ago it broke last year .Paid $75 mounted on a 10/22 It broke after a few thousand rounds.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So it's something they normally stock?  Thinking of going tonight to pick it up.  Definitely can't beat the price for a variable scope.

·
Registered
884 Posts
yea, they had a rack of em when I was there, a year ago.... seems they sell a lot of em...
If 38 is a sale price, all the better, thought I paid like 10 more, but it's been a year...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ramit said:
yea, they had a rack of em when I was there, a year ago.... seems they sell a lot of em...
If 38 is a sale price, all the better, thought I paid like 10 more, but it's been a year...
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2283716&clickid=cart

Shows 37.99 online.. comes with rings so I figured it's a no-brainer. Not looking to put a 300$ scope on a 200$ rifle for now.. considering the furthest I so far is 50ft I figured a cheap scope would be ok for now.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the 561039 -- has adjustable objective. Retails for 50$ with rings.

also, the only one they had in stock :-/

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
i've used this in the past.  simmons is a nice entry level scope.  nothing wrong here even for $50.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
I got the 561039 -- has adjustable objective. Retails for 50$ with rings.

also, the only one they had in stock :-/
Dead thread reopened seems like a good time to get a long term review of the scope. How's it doing?

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
I have one on a Savage 93R17 until two weeks ago when I came accross a Nikon for a very good price, so its on the shelf for now, but it is a good scope never had any problems with mine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts