Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I email Sheriff Denny Nau from Pennsylvania, with a question regarding licensing and handgun hunting in PA. He replied very quickly with helpful information.

How many of you have applied for you PA license through Centre County sheriff department?

I checked their website, and it looks like Sheriff Denny is running for re-election soon. I also saw a donation button on his website. Even though I don't live in PA, I'll send a couple bucks his way. ;)

**ETA**

Here is a link to his website, you can click on the donate button on the lower left of the page.
**ETA** Here is a link to his webs...t of the page. [url]http://www.dennynau.com/

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I email Sheriff Denny Nau from Pennsylvania, with a question regarding licensing and handgun hunting in PA. He replied very quickly with helpful information.

How many of you have applied for you PA license through Centre County sheriff department?

I checked their website, and it looks like Sheriff Denny is running for re-election soon. I also saw a donation button on his website. Even though I don't live in PA, I'll send a couple bucks his way. ;)

**ETA**

Here is a link to his website, you can click on the donate button on the lower left of the page.
**ETA** Here is a link to his webs...t of the page. [url]http://www.dennynau.com/

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
+1 for Sheriff Nau.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
+1 for Sheriff Nau.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I am going to start a relocation fund for him.

Lets bring him to NY.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I am going to start a relocation fund for him.

Lets bring him to NY.

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
Even if we aren't from PA, it is important to support him.
He has show all of us great support in the past and as far as I know, he is the ONLY sheriff to process permits for us regardless if restricted or not.
A man like him deserves our support as gun owners not just as New Yorkers.

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
Even if we aren't from PA, it is important to support him.
He has show all of us great support in the past and as far as I know, he is the ONLY sheriff to process permits for us regardless if restricted or not.
A man like him deserves our support as gun owners not just as New Yorkers.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts