Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
Next time he calls, in your most panicked, scary voice, say this: "Oh my G-d, what's that behind you coming out of the wall?" I guarantee you, the hair will stand up on the back of his neck and you'll scare the crap out of him.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Is yer fridge runnin?

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
I almost never answer the phone if the number is blocked or if it's a number I don't recognize. I just let it go to voicemail.

A few years ago, we got a couple late night calls that were disturbing - prankster was calling me and my wife by name. Caller ID only said "PRIVATE CALLER". I asked Verizon to set up call tracing on my line, which stays in place for two years, IIRC. Never happened again though.

Once you know you have a prank, keep the line open but say nothing, no matter what the ******* says or does. They'll hang up in a few seconds.

Other good info:
http://www22.verizon.../star codes.htm

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
nothing like a good police whistle into the receiver. Might wake your wife but that persons eardrum on the other end is not going to be right for a while

·
Temp. self-imposed ban.
4,410 Posts
Let's call him back. For next 2 months or so...
Ask for Joshua. Tell him something like "Where the hell areya! We got all the $#@@% setup, everyone is here!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts