Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is some thing I would never do waht about you??

papabear

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is some thing I would never do waht about you??

papabear

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
News Flash: Hunter found with fourteen arrows sticking out from his dead carcass. Cause of death was ruled as terminal stupidity. Another hunter was questioned about the incident. The hunter replied "...well, I been hunti'n all my life, but I ain't never seen a turkey that big....but that ain't the strangest thing. That danged turkey shot back at me, and I ain't never had a turkey shoot back at me! So I made darn sure that the sucker was dead! I even had to borrow some'o Billy Bobs arrows 'cause I plain ran out!..."

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
News Flash: Hunter found with fourteen arrows sticking out from his dead carcass. Cause of death was ruled as terminal stupidity. Another hunter was questioned about the incident. The hunter replied "...well, I been hunti'n all my life, but I ain't never seen a turkey that big....but that ain't the strangest thing. That danged turkey shot back at me, and I ain't never had a turkey shoot back at me! So I made darn sure that the sucker was dead! I even had to borrow some'o Billy Bobs arrows 'cause I plain ran out!..."

·
Winter is coming
3,569 Posts
Thats friggin INSANE!
By his own admission, it's dangerous, and that you'll need to "control access to your land", oh yeah, thats real easy to do.
A face full of #5's will probably make him wish he spent a little more time at work working, and a little less time letting his less than practical mind wander about.

·
Winter is coming
3,569 Posts
Thats friggin INSANE!
By his own admission, it's dangerous, and that you'll need to "control access to your land", oh yeah, thats real easy to do.
A face full of #5's will probably make him wish he spent a little more time at work working, and a little less time letting his less than practical mind wander about.

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does....

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does....

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
And after the trespasser shoots him, he'll just run off and leave the idiot there to die since he probably KNOWS he's trespassing.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts